Continue to content
sulje tiedote
A wildfire warning is in force in South Savo

It is not allowed to make an open fire. Danger of wildfires is pronounced due to soil dryness.

Social and Patient Affairs Officer Service

You can contact the social and patient affairs officer if you need more information about your rights in social and health care or if you are dissatisfied with any services, care or treatment you have received or suspect that patient injury has occurred.

The social and patient affairs officer service covers all public and private social and health care and early childhood education services in the South Savo Wellbeing Services County.

The role of the social and patient affairs officer is to provide advice and guidance.

Social and patient affairs officers are not entitled to take decisions nor change decisions made by government officials. They are also not in a position to comment on treatment decisions, the implementation of treatment or whether patient injury has occurred during treatment, nor can they interpret the contents of patient records. Their tasks also do not include, for example, services provided by Kela, guardianship services, employment services, nor services provided by insurance companies or housing authorities.

The social and patient affair officer service is free of charge.

Do the following

You can contact the social and patient affairs office by phone or by emailing, through which you can also arrange an appointment.

Contact information

Select your municipality from the drop-down menu to see the appropriate contact details.